Moore No-Reserve Estate Auction
Location: 401 Harvestor Rd, Chillicothe, MO
Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions
Click here to see additional thumbnail photos at bottom of this page
MOORE NO-RESERVE ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 9:30 A.M. CST
Auction Venue: Sale to be held onsite - 401 Harvestor Rd., Chillicothe, MO 64601
Due to the death of Lamar Moore, we will sell the following at the Chillicothe Elks Lodge. On S. Washington St. / Hwy 65, go east on Ryan Lane (Chillicothe post office) for 3 blocks to sale location. Elks lodge entry and parking on the south end of the building. Auction signs posted sale day!
A great auction from start to finish. A lifelong John Deere man and former owner of Moore Equipment in Chillicothe, Missouri. We will begin selling the personal property and collectible items at 9:30 AM and sell guns approximately 12:00 Noon, followed by classic cars. This will be a live, onsite auction; additionally, internet bidding will be available prior-to and live during the auction on select items. Every item sells absolute with no reserve and no buyers premium!
Lunch and restrooms will be available on the grounds. This is one you won’t want to miss! Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. All announcements sale day take precedence. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you April 1st for the Moore auction.
Josh Teter - (660) 734-2111
David May - (660) 973-9523
CLASSIC TRUCKS, CARS, TRACTORS
- 1950 Chevrolet Custom Pickup Truck, red, 5 window, small block Chevy engine, automatic trans., power windows, power door entry, tweed seating, digital instruments, oak bed, louvered hood and tailgate, Cragar wheels, aluminum radiator with electric cooling fan, VIN: 20HPG6520
- 1951 Ford Custom Coupe, red, chop top, Chevy small block engine, automatic trans., aftermarket AC, leather seats, custom headliner, powered door entry, frenched antenna, fender skirts, peep mirrors, aluminum radiator with mechanical cooling fan, shows 11,693 miles, VIN: H1NR105171
- 1955 Ford Custom 2-Door Coupe, green, 302 engine, automatic trans., AC, custom front, custom grill, frenched tail lights, power trunk, leather interior, headliner, split bench seat, aluminum radiator with mechanical cooling fan, peep mirrors, chrome wheels, power disc brakes, shows 76,904 miles, VIN: U5UG125694
- 1951 Ford Custom Coupe, purple, small block Chevy engine, automatic trans., TRUE wire wheels, power steering, tilt, leather interior, aftermarket AC, peep mirrors, scooped hood, bucket console, custom fender skirts, shows 20,947 miles, VIN: B1SR133423
- 1949 Pontiac Fastback Custom, maroon and silver, 350 Chevy engine, automatic trans., ceramic headers, high rise intake, remote electric door openers, nice interior, frenched head and tail lights, Chevy trunk deck and frame, power steering, tilt, aftermarket AC, Cragar wheels, VIN: K8RH26865
- 1969 Chevrolet 10 Pickup Truck, green, big block motor, 2wd, automatic trans., AC, shows 90,090 miles, VIN: CS1495889143 (damage, see pictures)
- 1989 Mercedes 560SL Roadster Convertible, red, automatic trans., tan leather seating, power windows, power locks, AC, shows 65,095 miles, VIN: WDBBA48D0KA094395
- 1974 Mercedes 450SL, baby blue, automatic trans., power windows, power locks, AC, shows 161001, VIN: 10704412017014 (damage, see pictures)
- 1949 Ford F2 Truck, green, 3/4 ton, straight six motor, single barrel carburetor, 4 speed manual trans., shows 18,941 miles, VIN: 97HD210974 (non-running)
- 1947 John Deere Model H tractor, 9.5-32 rear tires, good paint, SN 59379
- 1946 John Deere Model LA tractor, 9.5-24 rear tires, good paint, SN 13094
The following 3 items are consigned by Mr. Joe Sportsman - (660) 413-3775
- 1940 Cadillac LaSalle Custom Series 52, candy apple green, 305 high output Chevy engine, automatic trans., power steering, power brakes, AC, very nice interior, VIN:
- 1933 Plymouth Roadster Custom, 350 Chevy engine, 3-speed automatic trans., Chevrolet frame, Ford front end, suicide doors, rumble seat, power steering, power brakes, removable roadster top, VIN:
- 1995 Ford Ranger XLT Pickup Truck, 2wd, 5 speed manual transmission, shows 90,000+miles, 4 new tires, bed-liner, sliding rear glass, new clutch, new throw out bearing, new brake lines, very little rust, VIN:
Disclaimer: All items are being sold "as-is" and without warranty, written or oral. Years, makes, models, and other details in this advertisement is believed to be accurate, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. VIN numbers, engine sizes, mileage, or any other information are not guaranteed.
20+ GUNS, KNIVES, GUN SAFE, AMMUNITION
LONG GUNS: Remington model 11-87 Premier, (12ga., semi-auto, 2 ¾- 3” chamber, 28" barrel, vent rib; checkered forearm and grip); Remington SP 10 Magnum, (10ga., semi-auto, 3 ½” chamber, camo); Remington model 1100, (20ga, semi-auto, 2 ¾” chamber, vent. rib); Knight MK 95 black powder, (50 ca. stainless barrel, Burris 1.5x6 scope); Remington "The Sportsman", (16ga., semi-auto, 2 ¾", full choke, engraved receiver, checkered forearm & grip, made Nov 1948); Winchester 1873 Sporting rifle, (cal. 38 WCF, third model, lever action, octagon 24" bull barrel); Winchester Taylor & Co./Uberti Model 1873 .45 Long Colt, "John Wayne Commemorative", (cal. 45 colt, lever action, etched and gold inlay receiver, gold barrel bands & hammer, checkered forearm & grips, like new); Fox model BSE series H, (410 ga., SxS, vent. rib., 2 ½” -3” chamber); Browning BL22, Grade 2, (cal. 22 S,L, LR, lever action, engraved receiver, checkered forearm, grips); Richland Arms model 810-10, (10ga., Over/Under, 3 ½” chamber, vent. rib); Parker Bros. shotgun, (12 ga., SxS, double set trigger, checkered grip); Weatherby Mark XXII, (cal. 22 LR, semi-auto, Weaver scope); Winchester model 1873 Sporting rifle, (cal. 32 WCF, lever action, octagon 24" bull barrel); Remington model 700, (cal. 22-250, bolt action, stainless grooved barrel, Redfield 3x9 scope); Marlin model 336A, (cal. 30-30, lever action, Weaver K-3F scope); 1858 Dated Model M1855 percussion rifle musket, (58 cal., VP proof mark on left breach, lock shows date 1858 and US Springfield forward, with bayonet, ramrod); Winchester model 25, (12 ga., pump action, 2 ¾” chamber); PISTOLS: Colt Single Action Army, (cal. 45); High Standard Sentinel MK III, (cal. 357 mag); Colt Single Action, (cal. 38 WCF); 45 Long Colt Revolver, ("John Wayne Tribute-The Duke" Tribute revolver, # JW0033 of 2500, 45 cal, engraved barrel & cylinder, w/ display case); Colt Model 1911, ("American Eagle Tribute", cal. 45, semi auto, engraved, gold inlay, presentation box, #2475 of 2500) NOTE: All local and federal firearm laws will apply - NO EXCEPTIONS!
GUN SAFE: Browning 1P60 Platinum ProSteel Gun Safe (SecuRam biometric lock, cedar lined, DPX storage, 28 active locking bolts, 1920 pounds, 72"x59"x27")
AMMO: Hornady .38 special (x2 boxes); 25-06 cal (x2 boxes); Winchester .38 special (x1 box); .32-20 WCF (x2 boxes); Precision CM 40 (x7 boxes); Smith and Wesson .40 cal (x5 boxes); Remington 30-06 cal (x28 boxes); Fiocchi .223 Rem (x10 boxes); Winchester 45 colt (x5 boxes); Winchester .22 cal(x1000) .45ACP (x1box); Winchester .410ga (x2 boxes); 12ga shells (Federals, Winchester, etc. 2 3/4", 3" , 3 1/2"); 20ga shells (Federals); Plus gun cases; gun cleaning kits; oak gun cabinet (12gun); turkey calls; turkey decoy; and more!
KNIVES: RARE Jimmy Lile Hunting Knife; RARE German Nazi RAD Officer's dagger; RARE Civil War 1862 US Naval cutlass (with leather scabbard); US Model 1917 bolo, (original WWI); Ron Mobbs Bowie Knife (beautiful Damascus blade); 1986 Normark "Lapp Hunter" (J. Martiinni); Schrade #499 hunting knife; pocket knives (Rough Rider, McCoy Buckhorn, AG Russell, Case, others); Hunting knife set (6 pc in presentation case); Marbles bone handled hatchet; hand made axes; and other items to be added by sale day.
FISHING TACKLE, HUNTING CLOTHES: Jerk baits, crankbaits, spinners, soft baits, spoons, rattletraps, and more; large run of hunting clothing (Carhart, Red Duck, Dux Back, camo pants, jackets, shirts, boots, hats, more); several wild life art prints (Terry Redlin's "Comfort of Home", "Flying Free") others.
CAT FORKLIFT, TRAILER
- CAT 2C600 6,000 lb. forklift, LP, 3-stage mast, 48" forks, front tire size 21x8x15, rear tire size16x6x10.5, showing 2,036 hours, SN: AT83F31784
- 2011 Load Trail 16' car hauler trailer, dovetail, ramps, 10,400 lb. GVWR, VIN: 4ZECH1825C1010101
Rolex man's yellow gold watch, (1987 Model 190-18N man's watch, OysterQuartz, Day Date, chronometer, 18k case, 18k band, 171.1g, SN: 9725026); Rado DiaStar jubile' man's watch, (black ceramic); gold necklace, (15" yellow gold, 14k, 19.5g); gold bracelet, (8.75" yellow gold, 14k, 29.4g); diamond ring, (14k yellow gold, 2 carat J-K, VS-1 diamond, 17g); diamond ring, (14k yellow gold, 5 carat J-K, I-1,I-2 diamond, 15g); Liberty Dollar ring, (10k yellow gold, 11.8g); 1915 Indian ten dollar gold piece, (14k yellow gold bezel, 18.5g); Silver ear rings, (CZ stones)
Jewelry has been authenticated by a local jeweler.
Contact auction representative David May at (660) 973-9523 for any jewelry questions!
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
Oak curved glass china cabinet; round oak tables (x3); square oak table; oak wall telephone; oak drop front desk; 8' oak-glass store display cabinet (x3); pump organ; oak player piano; 9' oak harvest table; S type roll top desk; 25+ kerosene lamps (including green Aladdin bee hive); cast iron items (Griswold #6,8,9 Wagner #5,6,8 + 10.5" chicken fryer, 14" skillet, 16" skillet, dutch oven, corn bread, kettles, etc); John Deere collectable items ("Plows" framed advertisement, "50 years of Progress" framed advertisement, single bottom plow, belt buckles (x10+), pocket watch, cast iron wall plaque, pitcher, salt and pepper, canister set, knives, coins, pins, fobs, and much more!); 2 gal stone jug; 2 gal stone churn; 5 gal wood keg; green fruit jars; depression glass; lead crystal; Waltham pocket watch; wooden chest; Indian artifacts (grooved axe, 20+ arrowheads, other); and many other interesting items scattered throughout the sale! Ertl and SpecCast toys, 1/16 scale, John Deere including 4020, 4010, 2550, 70, D, M, G, A, 12A combine, 6400, 3010, 720, 630, 2640, R, C, 8650, 8960 Denver, 8760, 6400 Row Crop, BR; Cockshutt 560, 570, 570 Super; Steiger Panther, Waterloo, plus others!
HOUSEHOLD & APPLIANCES
Whirlpool refrigerator (white, side-by-side); Whirlpool washing machine (He, top load); Whirlpool electric dryer (He); older Kenmore washer/dryer set; Bow Flex Tread Climber; Precur Elliptical machine; Wiedner weight lifting machine; Sleigh bed frame (king size, wood, nice); 5pc. sectional sofa; leather recliner (with heat-massage); leather sofa (tan); Samsung 60" flatscreen tv; black glass tv stand; Jofran dining table (w/ 4 chairs); Polaski hutch; LazyBoy recliner; coffee table; micro-suede sofa; sewing rocker; willow rocker; Oak 4 pc bedroom suite (bed, 3 drawer chest, triple dresser, armoire); lighted curio cabinet; sofa table; sleeping bag; seasonal decorations (36" wood nutcrackers, Christmas village, more); fan; quartz heaters; several boxes of books; Duraflame electric fireplace; large 9' conference table; oak chairs; glass top table and 4 chairs; cedar hat tree; cypress coffee table; wood stools; lawn chairs; kitchen items including air fryer; pressure cooker; waffle maker; Keurig coffee maker; toaster; utensils; stock pots; silverware; small run of pots and pans, glasses; stemware; patio table and chairs; Masterbilt smoker; towels; mirrors; NEW men's shirts and sweaters (50+, Eddie Bauer, Polo, Nautilus, others); desks; office chairs; Fire King 4 drawer file; other 2 dr files (x6); 4 dr files (x6); lateral file cabinets (x4); large business safe ( 6'x4'x2'), office safe; pallet jack; few tools including hand and yard tools; air compressor; Werner 16' ext. ladder; live trap; and more boxes to be opened on sale day!
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS & PHOTOS:
LAMAR MOORE TRUST
Terms: Cash, good check, Credit/Debit card (3% service fee) with proper ID. Nothing removed until settled for. Lunch and restrooms will be available.
For additional information or questions contact Teter Auction Company, LLC
Office: (660) 963-2461
Joshua Teter: (660) 734-2111
David May: (660) 973-9523
Tyler Keenan: (641) 990-8046
Moore No-Reserve Estate Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 660.963.2461 or email our office at email@example.com.