39.89 ACRES - VERNON COUNTY, MO Auction
Location: 1500 E Ashland St, Nevada, MO
Live and Online at Ranchandfarmauctions.com
Auction Date: 12/04/2023 Auction Time: 11:00 AM
Auction Location: Centennial Hall, 1500 E Ashland St, Nevada, MO 64772
TRACT #5 of 7 (39.89+/- Acres) Vernon Co. Missouri
Currently, Tract 5 has approximately 24 +/- acres that are in active corn production this year. Class 2 and Class 3 soils total 100% of the tract, the majority (88%) is Class 2 Verdigris silt loam and Barco loam with the remaining (12%) being Class 3 Barco loam. The subsequent 16 +/- acres of hard and soft wood timber, including large oaks and other native species, have Dry Wood Creek winding through the northeastern portion. This very nice piece of timber offers refuge and forage to the abundant whitetail and turkey population. This set of attributes lends greatly to excellent hunting or hunting lease opportunities for additional income. Machinery access to all areas is outstanding and unimpeded. Entrance is gained off 375th Rd.
The property is located in the southwestern portion of Vernon County, 1/4 of a mile north of the Barton County line, 1.25 miles from Tract 3, across the road from Tract 4, 3.75 miles from Tract 6 and 4.25 from Tract 7.
Lat/Lon: 37.6582, -94.5733
Brief Legal: NW SE S32 T34N R33W VERNON CO, MO
Zip Code: 64728
Please visit the auctioneers website for more photos and full Terms and Conditions.
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.922.0811 or email our office at email@example.com.