158.6 ACRES - VERNON COUNTY, MO Auction
Location: 1500 E Ashland St, Nevada, MO
Live and Online at Ranchandfarmauctions.com
Auction Date: 12/04/2023Auction Time: 11:00 AM
Auction Location: Centennial Hall, 1500 E Ashland St, Nevada, MO 64772
TRACT #1 of 7 (158.6+/- Acres) Vernon Co. Missouri
Currently, Tract 1 has approximately 130 +/- acres of active soybean production. Class 2 and Class 3 soils total 100% of the tract, the majority (58.88%) is comprised of Class 2 Barden silt loam and Summit silty clay loam, with the remaining (41.12%) being a combination of Class 3 soils, including Parsons silt loam and Verdigris silt loam. The subsequent 28.6+/- acres of hard and soft wood timber, including large oaks and other native species, are broken up into three branching arms. The largest of which is home to a nice wet weather creek. These arms offer refuge and forage to the abundant whitetail and turkey population. This set of attributes lends greatly to excellent hunting or hunting lease opportunities for additional income. Machinery access to all areas is outstanding and unimpeded. Entrance is gained via S. 400 RD. in the northeast and/or off E. Katy Track Rd. along the south side. Tract 1 is within 1/2 mile of Tract 2.
Lat/Lon: 37.9039, -94.5662
Brief Legal: SE ¼ S16 T36N R3W VERNON CO, MO
Zip Code: 64778
Please visit the auctioneers website for more photos and full Terms and Conditions.
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.922.0811 or email our office at email@example.com.