Here is an excellent hunting and income producing farm that lies both in Missouri and Iowa!
Live and Online at Ranchandfarmauctions.com
Auction Date: 02/27/2024 Auction Time: 1:00 PM CST
Auction Venue Location: American Legion, 1302 S Cleveland St, Mt Ayr, IA 50854
Entire Farm Description:
Here is an excellent hunting and income producing farm that lies both in Missouri and Iowa! This is truly a rare find for the buyer who desires to have the ability to hunt two states on one farm, and both parcels offer outstanding hunting opportunities and income from tillable land that is under a cash rent agreement for $200 per tillable acre. The Iowa tract has approx 26.3 acres of tillable and the Missouri tract has approx 69 acres of tillable land. Great habitat on this farm is sure to provide outstanding hunting for trophy whitetails and turkeys as well! It's super rare to find a farm like this that offers great hunting and income in two of the best deer hunting states in the Midwest!
Tract 1 Description: Iowa - 101.71+/- acres
This farm sports all of the key ingredients needed to hold deer and also sets up to effectively hunt it. The creek bottom runs the entire length of the farm from East to West. This allows a hunter to play the wind more effectively, considering we get more North and South winds than we do East and West. Access to the farm couldn't be better with low maintenance dirt road frontage on the south boundary and paved hwy access on the East. The farm offers some incredible views looking North from the high ridges on the south end of the farm. There's very little visibility into the farm from the south dirt road because of the natural screen of cedars and vegetation shielding the farm. The habitat here is very diverse, from the approximately 29 acres of crop ground and brushy cover to the big timber and creek bottom, all the boxes are checked. The wildlife will always have water provided by the three ponds on the property, all of which survived recent droughts and never went dry.
Tract 2 Description: Missouri - 172.4+/- acres
Made up of mature hardwoods, big cedars, brushy edge, and quality crop ground and situated on the Iowa border, lies this recreational masterpiece. In addition to the approximately 69 acres of quality improved crop ground there are multiple ideal food plot locations. Many hours were spent on heavy equipment installing new terraces and drain tiles to protect the soils from erosion. The amount of edge around the timber is tremendous and allows for endless opportunities in terms of deer and turkey hunting. Multiple small ponds provide ample water for the resident wildlife living on the farm. Paved roadways on the East and South end of the property make for great access to many great possible home sites and hunting locations. There's also a low maintenance dirt road on the North end of the farm providing easy south wind access. The property feels very private with little visibility into the majority of the farm. The main ridge running North and South through the farm offers some spectacular views to the East and North across the Iowa line. Water and electric are believed to be at the road.
CRP Acres/payment: No CRP
Taxes: IA taxes $1360.00, MO taxes $480.28
Lease Status: Leased for crop rental for 2024 for $200/acre
Possession: Immediate possession
Survey needed?: No survey needed
Brief Legal IA: 101.71+/- acres s ½ SW ¼ and pt S ½ SE ¼ S26 T67N R31W and PT S ½ SE ¼ 1/4 S27 T67N R31W Ringgold Co, IA
Brief Legal MO: 172.4+/- acres E 1/2 NW 1/4, E 1/2 SW 1/4 PT NW 1/4 NE 1/4 S34 T67N R31W WORTH CO, MO PID 07-02-08-34-2.01
PIDs: IA: 001785, 001786 / MO: 07-02-08-34-2.01
Lat/Lon: Mo 40.5654 -94.3959 / Iowa. 40.5725 -94.3947
- Bidders may participate in the auction on-site or online at Ranchandfarmauctions.com
- Onsite bidders should bring a government-issued ID
- 10% down payment immediately after auction - cash, personal, or business checks accepted
- If the winning bid is online, you will be immediately contacted to make arrangements for the 10% down payment and a purchase contract will be sent via DocuSign
- High bidder has 30 days to close unless otherwise noted
- Announcements on auction day will take precedence over any prior announcements
- This is a no contingency sale and is not subject to financing or additional inspections
- Possession at closing, subject to tenant’s rights, if any
- If a survey is needed it will be done following the auction and the total purchase price will be adjusted to the surveyed acres
- All information provided is derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed or warranted - Bidders shall rely entirely on their own information and judgments
- Iowa and Missouri border farm!
- Property features nice income from row crop cash rent as well as outstanding hunting for trophy whitetails and turkeys
- Farm is located just a short distance North of Grant City Mo
- Great deer habitat of hardwoods, brush, cedars and crop land
- Multiple food plot locations
- Lots of deer loving edge habitat
- Plenty of water sources for deer and other wildlife
- Nice construction sites for home or hunting cabin
- Buyer’s agent to be paid 1.5% co-broke fee. Agent’s buyer must be registered under their name 24 hours before the auction
- Seller is a licensed Real Estate agent
Website by GranDesign, LLC, P.O. Box 42, 402 E Evergreen, Cameron, MO 64429. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2024