Location & General Information
The Simpson farm is located in Sections 11 & 12, T4N-R9W, Wilcox-Warsaw Township, just east of Warsaw, IL. This tract of land represents CRP, pasture and timber. The farm is improved with a pole building on the south side of the farm and an older home & outbuilding on the north side of the farm.
- FSA Figures indicate 23.03 acres of cropland.
- 17.5 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $155.91 per acre through September 30, 2020 for an annual payment of $2,728.00.
- The balance of the tract is in pasture & wooded areas.
- This farm offers a variety of possibilities – continue the whitetail deer and wildlife habitat already created, or turn it into a livestock operation upon completion of the CRP contract.
- This tract is improved with a 45’x 30′ pole building on the south side of the property, an older home in need of repair on the north side of the property and a few other outbuildings. The farm also has perimeter & cross fences (some good, some in need of repair).
- There is a drilled well located on the property, with city water also available.
- Access is along the north side by Main St. (Old Warsaw Road, E County Road 1050) & along the south side by E County Road 1020 (Non-maintained road).
Method and Terms
The Simpson farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 50± acres. There will not be a survey conducted.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, October 9, 2017. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller, as they will be receiving the 2017 CRP income. The new buyer will receive all future CRP payments and will therefore will be paying the 2018 and all subsequent taxes. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising, either written, or oral. The information in this brochure, is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Potential buyer(s) should verify the information to their satisfaction There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is.”
For aerial map and photographs, CLICK HERE
L.E. Simpson – Seller
Stephen B. Morris, 1040 Broadway St., Hamilton, IL 62341