Location & General Information
The Cassidy land is located approximately 6 miles northeast of Table Grove, IL. (Table Grove is located 18 miles west of Lewistown, IL, 18 miles east of Macomb, IL or 45 miles south of Galesburg, IL.)
Tracts 1 & 2 are further described as being located in the north half of Section 15, and Tracts 3 & 4 in the Northeast Quarter of Section 13, all in T5N-R1E (Farmers & Bernadotte West) Township, Fulton County, IL.
Tracts 1 & 3 are nearly 100% tillable tracts and Tracts 2 & 4 offer outstanding hunting land with excellent whitetail deer, wild turkey & water fowl hunting opportunities.
For Photos, Maps & More Info, CLICK HERE
Tracts 1 & 2 are located from the northwest edge of Table Grove, IL on Hwy. 136, go north on County Road 34 approximately 3 miles to Temple Road, then 2 miles east. (In the North Half of Section 15, T5N-R1E, Fulton County, IL)
Tract 1 – 64 Acres± (subject to survey)
• Nearly 100% tillable with a Crop Productivity Index (PI) of 121 with soils to include Rozetta, Greenbush & Clarksdale.
• Tract 1 lies level to slightly rolling and has had extensive farmable conservation terraces installed.
• Temple Road runs along the entire south side of Tract 1.
• Be sure to check out this nearly all tillable tract of land with productive soils.
Tract 2 – 96 Acres± (subject to survey)
• Approximately 40 tillable acres which includes 22.9 acres in CRP at $266.51 per acre (annual payment of $6,103.00) which expires in 2026.
• The balance of Tract 2 is woods & timberland, which offers outstanding hunting & outdoor recreational opportunities.
• The non-CRP tillable acres provide many opportunities for wildlife food plots.
• Tract 2 is accessed off Temple Road on the west side of Tract 1 via 40′ deeded right of way.
• This parcel offers some of the best whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting to be found anywhere.
Tract 3 & 4 are located 2 miles east of Tracts 1 & 2 or 1 mile north of Bernadotte, IL. (In the Northeast Quarter of Section 13, T5N-R1E, Fulton County, IL)
Tract 3 – 54 Acres± (subject to survey)
• 49.77 tillable acres with a PI of 126.4 and soils to include Kendall, St. Charles, Lawson & Orion.
• Tarters Ferry Road borders this tract along the entire west side.
• Tremendous opportunity to purchase a highly productive tract of land that is over 90% tillable.
Tract 4 – 71 Acres± (subject to survey)
• This tract is 100% CREP, which is a permanent easement program.
• Tract 4 is bottom land located along the Spoon River and offers water fowl, whitetail deer and small game hunting as well as fishing opportunities.
• Tarters Ferry Road borders this tract in the southwest corner and the Spoon River runs along the entire east side.
• Tract 4 offers many outdoor recreational opportunities to include hunting & fishing as well as waterfowl along Spoon River.
Method and Terms
All 4 tracts are currently being surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the surveyed acres. All 4 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of the tracts for their high bid. The tracts will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction. All 4 tracts are currently being surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the surveyed acres. All 4 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of the tracts for their high bid. The tracts will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, February 19, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes due and payable in 2018 will be paid by the seller, with the 2018 and all subsequent years being paid by the new buyer. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2018 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the farm.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Daniel and Kathy Cassidy
Representing Attorney: Ron J Weber of Froehling, Weber and Schell, LLP, 167 W Elm, Canton, IL 61520. Ph: 309-647-6317.