Land is located approximately 5 miles north of Brashear, MO in Section 6, T62N•R13W, Salt River Township. From Brashear, MO take Hwy. J north approximately 5.5 miles to Camelot Way, then east approximately 1 mile to farm.
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 103.81 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws, ponds & building site. Farm has been in CRP for several years.
• NOTE: “CRP contract has been terminated”. Farm sells free and clear for the 2018 crop year!
• Soil types: Armstrong, Adco, Leonard & Putnam.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland and is improved with an older machinery/storage building.
• Access from the north by Camelot Way.
Method and Terms
Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the deeded legal description.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Pickell Abstract Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Pickell Abstract Co. on or before May 31, 2018.
Full possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2018 crop year. The 2018 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.