Visit www.sullivanauctioneers.com for additional information.
The Loecke Trust Farm is located in Sections 25 & 36, North Plat Township, Delaware County, IA and Sections 30 & 31, Dodge Township, Dubuque County, IA a ½ mile west of Worthington, IA on Co. Rd. D35 (272nd Ave).
(Be watching for presale directional signs that will be posted on St. Hwy. 136 in Worthington, IA)
Tract 1 – 265.30 Taxable Acres
- FSA information should indicate 225.58 acres tillable including 16.56 acres in CRP with a payment of $300.00 per acre expiring 2027 and 3.24 acres in CPR with a payment of $236.50 per acre expiring 2018.
- Productive Spillville, Worthen, Waukee & several other soil complexes.
- CSR2 is 66.7 on the entire farm. (CSR2 is 72.7 on the tillable acres.)
- Access is on the northwest by 265th St. & on the south by Co. Rd. D35 (272nd Ave.)
Tract 2 – 4.63 Surveyed Acres
- This attractive tract is improved with a 56’ x 99’ machinery storage building that includes a shop area with a concrete floor. There is 2-12,000 bu. drying bins, a 9,500 bu. grain bin and a grain leg with dumping area on this parcel as well.
- FSA information should indicate 2.22 acres tillable that is currently in hay production.
- If you are in need of a small tract with a very nice storage building and grain handling facility or looking for a new home building site, this could be the one for you! This is all conveniently located at the west edge of Worthington, IA. on a hard surface road.
- Access is on the south by Co. Rd. D35 (272nd Ave.)
METHOD & TERMS
The Loecke Trust Farm will be sold in 2 individual tracts based on the advertised acres found in this brochure. Tract 1 will be sold first on a price per acre basis, followed by Tract 2 for a LUMP SUM total dollar amount. Both tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approx. 30 days on or before Monday, July 30, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession on Tract 1 will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2018 crop year with the buyer receiving 50% of the cash rent as a credit at closing. Possession on Tract 2 will be given at the time of closing subject to the farm lease and a building lease, with said building lease ending on October 31, 2018. For complete details contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the properties. This real estate is being sold “as is”.