EWES LAMBS & RAMS
DUANE MILLER & ETHAN BRUBACKER: Approx. 150 Ewes 1 to 5 yrs. Old. Katahdin-Dorper-Royal White Cross. A thick bodied set of young Ewes that thrived on an all grass diet with no hay or grain and still raised big heavy lambs that had up to 65% dressed weight. Most are white and shed OK. Will be sorted accordingly.
- Approx. 5 Ram Lambs from the above set of Ewes. Selected from 90 Ram lambs for quality & growth & shedding ability.
- Approx. 75 Ewe lambs from the above set of Ewes. Should be bred for Feb. 2019 lambing.
CLEMENS BRUBAKER CONSIGNMENT: Approx. 70 Head of Ewe Lambs. Jan.-Feb. Born. Should be bred to start lambing Feb. 1, 2019. Mostly Katahdins with some Dorper Cross. This flock has some Kennedy Breeding also. Approx. 5 pick of herd Ram Lambs.
ENOCH BRUBAKER CONSIGNMENT: Approx. 60 Head of Katahdin Ewe Lambs from Moderate Framed Ewes that are a low input herd that do well on grass. Will be ready to turn out with Rams Nov. 1, 2018.
MATTHEW BRUBACKER CONSIGNMENT: Approx. 40 Katahdin Ewe Lambs that come from breeding stock that does well on grass.
DUANE MILLER CONSIGNMENT: Approx. 40 Ewe Lambs born in Jan.-Feb. 2018. Some should be bred for Feb 1, 2019 lambing. Primarily Katahdins.
ETHAN BRUBACKER CONSIGNMENT: Approx. 60 Ewe Lambs born in Jan.-Feb. 2018 . Most should be bred for Feb. Lambing. Most are purebred Katahdins from moderate framed, easy keeping Ewes. Also some Dorper Cross.
- Approx. 5 Katahdin Rams from top Ewes.
FOR SHEEP INFORMATION CONTACT:
Randy High, Auctioneer (660) 216-0515 or Ethan Brubacker, 2853 S 1125 Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779
DRAFT & DRIVING HORSES & COLTS
Commission plus $15 Consignment Fee charged on all horses.
DON’T BE LATE!!!
Consign your horses by Sept. 8th & they will be listed in the catalog @ no extra charge and mailed to horse buyers all over the United States. All non-cataloged horses will not be advertised & will be consigned & sold in the order they arrive on Auction day following the Cataloged Horses! (Horses must be Draft or Driving Stock or broke to Drive)
TO CONSIGN OR ORDER HORSE CATALOG:
CALL: Dennis Wendt, Auctioneer (913) 285-0076 or 800-416-2993
OR WRITE: Andrew Schrock, 10519 E Albert Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779 or Ethan Brubacker, 2853 S 1125 Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779 (for horses)
- Commission rates are 8% on 1st $3,000 then 5% on remaining balance on horses.
- No Sale fee applied: $30 on horses & $10 on all Ewes, Lambs & Rams.
- All horses & small animals must be on site by 9:00am on Saturday.
- We caution all consignors that only healthy livestock will be run through this sale.
- All horses should have a negative coggins test. There will be a VET ON SITE to provide this test at sellers expense.
- All Sheep will have scrapie tags & Vet will be On Site to provide Health Papers for Out Of State Buyers.
- All sheep will be presorted in groups according to Breed, Age, Color & Sheading Ability.
- Small animal & poultry consignors must provide cage or box. Goats need scrapie tags. All out of state cattle must have TB test & out of state fowl need to have health papers at time of check-in.
- Vendors welcome w/prior approval.
- Please bring proper Dealer tax number and exemption forms otherwise sales tax will be charged on certain items.