This listing posted Aug. 27; for updates or more photos, CLICK HERE
Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Home with Premium Appointments and Carefree Living! Open, flowing plan with high ceilings, striking windows and beautiful finishes. Perfectly sized one-level living with 3 bedrooms & 3 baths. Enjoy golf course and greenspace views along with the top-notch amenities of The National lifestyle.
This is an internet-only auction. All bidding will take place online. To bid, CLICK HERE
LIFESTYLE AT THE NATIONAL: Enjoy access to world-class amenities including two 18-hole golf courses (a Tom Watson signature design), three pools, fitness/wellness center, tennis, trails, a beautiful sailing/fishing lake, fine & casual dining, plus a spectacular club house. A variety of membership options are available.
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, Sept. 2 from 2-4 p.m.
- ENTRY: Graceful arched column entry leads to front door with sidelights and large radius window. High ceiling with antiqued brass center fixture, medallion and crown molding. Coat closet. Hardwood floor.
- GREAT ROOM: Marvelous wall of radius topped windows overlooking the golf course. Handsome gas fireplace with tile surround and classic painted millwork including fluted pilasters, crown moldings, and arch with keystone detail. Flanked by coordinating floor-to-ceiling built-ins. Surround sound and center ceiling fan. Open to kitchen, dining, and breakfast. Hardwood floor.
- DINING: Custom ceiling detail with hand-painted finish, distinctive moldings, center medallion and elegant antiqued brass fixture. Opens to great room and set off by a stately column. Carpeted.
- KITCHEN: Coordinating Jenn-Air appliances include built-in microwave, wall oven and dishwasher. Maytag stainless steel refrigerator with upper French doors and lower freezer drawer. Island with Viking gas range, cabinet & drawer storage, shelving and counter seating for two. Corian solid surface counters and integrated sink with tile backsplash. Warm cherry cabinetry with crown molding and dark hardware. Lovely butler pantry with glass front cabinets and ample storage. Hardwood floor.
- BREAKFAST ROOM: Two walls of windows overlooking patio and golf course. Walks out to patio. Open to kitchen and great room. Hardwood floor.
- LAUNDRY ROOM: Lots of built-in shelving and natural light from floor-to-ceiling window. Whirlpool Duet front-loading washer and steam dryer (set purchased in 2016).
- MASTER SUITE: Recessed wall of three large windows overlooking backyard and golf course. Tray ceiling with ambient lighting, hand-finished details, lighted ceiling fan with center medallion and crown molding. Ceiling mounted TV speakers. Carpeting.
- MASTER BATH: Neutral tile, painted cabinetry, and wall finishes. Double vanity with lots of drawers and unexpected natural lighting above. Tiled shower with seat and handheld rain head feature. Oval jetted tub with tile surround. Private toilet room. Linen closet. Walk-in closet with large built-in dresser, shelving and attic access. Tile floor.
- BEDROOM & BATH 2: Large window, walk-in closet with built-in shelving, carpeting. Bathroom with single vanity with uniquely framed mirror, tile shower with glass doors. Tile floor.
- OFFICE/BEDROOM 3: Striking full-wall Palladian window with plantation shutters. Cathedral ceiling with crown molding and speakers wired to the great room A/V. Double door closet. Private bath access. Carpeting.
- BATH 3: Wide cherry vanity with exquisitely framed mirror, tiled shower/tub combo. 18×18 tile floor. Accessed from hall and office/bedroom.
- GARAGE: Oversized 2-car garage with plenty of room for your golf cart. Chamberlain LiftMaster garage door opener and keypad.
- PATIO: Peaceful private setting facing the 2nd fairway of The Deuce golf course and adjacent green space.
- BASEMENT: Open stairway with landing and impressive 12-foot mirror leads to spacious ready-to-finish lower level. Perfect for a variety of living and/or entertaining applications and still with loads of storage. Daylight windows.
- Former model home
- Open, light-filled plan
- 2,240 sq. ft. finished main level
- Tile roof and stucco exterior
- Backs to the 2nd hole of The Deuce golf course & adjacent to green space
- New paint interior (2016) and exterior (2017)
- New hot water heater (2017)
- Upgraded architectural millwork throughout
- Security system
- Irrigation system
- HOA: $335/mo (Legends $235/mo + National $1200/yr)
- Built in 2001
- Taxes: $6,701
- 1-year home warranty included!