Total 471.59 Acres of Buchanan County Farmland and Pasture being sold in 7 Tracts.
Tracts offer: Building Sites, River Frontage, Ponds, Timber, Row Crop Production +More!
- Short Legal Twn 55N, Rng 33W, Sec 19.
- Located on Hwy 116. Farm on North Side of Road.
- Description: Buchanan County Missouri gently rolling pasture. Farm is perimiter fenced and enjoys Hwy 116 frontage. Farm offers 2 ponds. Possibility to row crop this tract. Excellent building site.
- Total Acreage: 55.71+/-
- FSA Tillable or "Open Acres" currently in grass : 44.56+/- Acres
- Short Legal Twn,55N, Rng,34W, Section 23
- Located 1/2 Mile North of Hwy 116 on E Hwy. Farm is located on the West Side of E Hwy.
- Description: Buchanan County Missouri pasture ground with timber. Hwy frontage. Perimeter fenced. Farm offers 2 ponds. Excellent place to winter or graze cattle. Holds several potential building sites. Long time family farm.
- Short Legal Twn 55N, Rng 34W, Sec 23
- Located 1/2 Mile North of Hwy 116 on E Hwy. Farm is located on West side of E Hwy.
- Buchanan County Missouri pasture ground with timber. Hwy frontage. Perimeter fenced. Excellent place to winter or graze cattle. Holds several potential building sites. Long time family farm.
- Total Acreage: 45+/-
- Short Legal Twn 55N, Rng 34W, Sec 26. Survey to Govern.
- Located on Northwest corner of intersection of Hwy 116 and E Hwy Southwest of Gower MO. North of Edgerton MO.
- Description: Buchanan County Missouri gently rolling pasture land with blacktop frontage. Excellent building sites on property. Land joins the Platte River and offers nearly 1/2 mile of Platte River frontage.
- FSA estimated 49+/- open acres. Mostly currently in grass, possibility to farm.
- Total Acreage: 133+/-
- Short Legal Twn 55N, Rng 34W, Sec 26
- Located on Hwy 116 Southwest of Gower MO. Farm lies North of Hwy 116 between blacktops F and E.
- Description: Buchanan County Missouri bottom land joining the Platte River. Approximately 30.39+/- tillable acres currently in Row Crop Production. Balance in timber. Great location. Good hunting, fishing and recreation with row crop income.
- Total Acreage: 70.59+/- Acres
- FSA Tillable or "Open Acres": 30.39+/-
- Short Legal Twn 55n, Rng 34W, Sec 26
- Located South of Hwy 116 and East of blacktop F in Buchanan County MO, Southwest of Gower MO and Northwest of Edgerton.
- Description: Mixture of row crop bottom land with pasture and timber. Blacktop frontage. Lots of timber and hunting. Has the Platte River running through the Northeast corner of property. Potential building sites on the hill.
- Total Acreage: 110+/-
- FSA Tillable or "Open Acreage": 38.12+/- Currently in Row Crop and Pasture.
- Short Legal: Twn 55N, Rng 34W, Sec 26
- Located on Hwy E just North of Hwy 116 and bordered by SE 105 Road.
- Description: Approximately 8+/- acres would make an excellent home site. Blacktop frontage.
- Approximately 3.83+/- open acres currently in pasture.
- Total Acreage 8+/-
Information to each tract on www.ucstjoe.com. Click on Auctions.
Terms/Conditions: 10% nonrefundable down payment will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. Down payment may be made in the form of personal check, business check or cashier’s check with the balance due at closing. Anyone not known by the Auction Company or sellers may be required to show proof of bank letter of credit. Closing on or before November 19, 2018.
First American Title will hold escrow money and will do closing.
Winning bidder may take possession of the property at closing. Seller shall provide an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and shall execute a proper deed conveying the real estate to the buyer. All information contained in auction brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the auction podium during the time of sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. The property sells as is where is and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied concerning the property is made by the seller or Auction Company.
This property is being offered with a reserve. Seller reserves the right to remove existing crops. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
United Country Property Solutions LLC is exclusive agents of the seller.
There is no buyer’s premium on this property.
Farm ground will be open for the 2019 crop year.
Acreage sold by surveyed acres.
The land will be offered in various combinations to suit the buyer.