This listing posted Oct. 15; for updates or more photos and info, CLICK HERE
HENRY COUNTY, IA, LAND & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
Real Estate to be sold at 12 noon
57 Acres± (subject to survey) • 2 Tracts
LOCATION: The Koresko Property is located in Section 16, Jackson Township, Henry County, IA. At the south edge of Mt. Pleasant, IA on U.S. Hwy. 218/27 go south 51⁄2 miles to Old Hwy. 218, turn left or northeast on Old Hwy. 218 and proceed a short distance to Iowa Ave., turn right or southeast on Iowa Ave. and go a ½ mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – 56 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates that this tract is nearly 100% tillable.
- Productive Keomah, Nodaway & Clinton soils
- CSR2 is 65.6
- This parcel offers several new home building sites with attractive views of the countryside. The property is conveniently located just off a hard surface road and just minutes from Mt. Pleasant, IA.
- The tract features a 58’ x 84’ machinery storage building, an older hay/livestock barn and 2 useable grain bins. Other improvements include several terraces and drop inlets.
- Access is on the southwest by Iowa Ave.
Tract 2 – Country Home & 1 Acre± (subject to survey)
- Physical Address: 3088 Iowa Ave. Salem, IA 52649
- This tract is improved with an older 1½ story home offering 1,466 sq. ft. of living area and 3 bedrooms. This property also includes a 26’ x 60’ wood storage building, Rathbun Rural water and an updated septic system.
- Access is on the west by Iowa Ave.
METHOD & TERMS
The Koresko Farm will be sold in 2 individual tracts on a price per acre basis, based on survey that is currently in progress. Tract 1 will be sold first on a price per acre basis. Tract 2 will be sold next for a lump sum total dollar amount. Both tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Tueday, December 11, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject to the removal of the 2018 crop on Tract 1. Possession on the home on Tract 2 will sell subject to a lease with a tenant. The farm (both tracts) sells subject to a first right of refusal. For complete details contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Opal F. & Keith A. Koresko – Sellers
Representing Attorney: Mitchell L. Taylor, Cray Law Firm, LLP, 420 N Roosevelt Ave, Burlington, IA 52601. Phone: 319-752-4537. For additional information contact auction managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
Sale begins at 10 a.m.
Tractors, Loader & Skid Loader
- ’74 JD 4430 2wd tractor, cab, quad range trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 3-pt., 540/1000 PTO, 18.4-38 rear tires, 10.00-16 front tires, front and rear weights, tach shows 6,713 hours, SN 4430H032041R
- ’73 JD 4230 2wd tractor, cab, quad range trans, 2 hyd. outlets, 3-pt., 540/1000 PTO, 18.4-34 rear tires, 11L-15 front tires, rear weights, tach shows 7,001 hours, SN 4230H004163R
- Selling separate JD 148 hyd. loader, w/84” quick tach material bucket, off of JD 4230
- ’55 Farmall 300 tractor, nf, single hyd. outlet, fast hitch, power steering, 13.6-38 rear tires, tach indicates 5,485 hours, new paint, SN 2103
- Case 1835 gas skid loader, 60” material bucket, 10.00-16.5 tires, tach shows 1,432 hours, SN 9857044
Combine & Heads
- JD 6620 2wd diesel combine, hydro. trans., 23.1-26 drive tires, 11.00-16 steer tires, chopper, 4712 engine hours, SN 405709
- JD 444 4R38” corn head, low tin, oil bath
- JD 216 16’ grain platform
- Shop built 16’ head hauling cart
- Trucks & Trailers
- ‘77 Ford F-600 grain truck, 361 V8 engine, 4+2 trans., 13.5’ Knapheide steel box, 52” sides w/top board extensions, twin post hoist, 20” tires, showing 53,721 miles, VIN F61EVY21734
- ‘94 Ford F250 XLT reg. cab 4wd pickup, 8’ box, 460 V8 engine, auto trans., 5th wheel ball hitch, showing 182,852 miles, VIN 2FTHF260G0RCA47424
- ‘09 QWS Express Trailers 8’ x 25’ dual tandem axle gooseneck trailer, 5’ beaver tail w/3 fold over ramps, 10,000# axles, front tool box, 3000# 12 volt winch, 235/80R16 tires, VIN 1Z9PB252591198382
- JD 7000 6R30” planter, no till coulters, markers
- JD 7000 4R38” planter, no till coulters, dry fert., insect. boxes
- JD 1219 MoCo, 540 PTO, SN E01219X902163
- JD 336 square baler, twine tie, 540 PTO, SN 136138
- JD 670 5 bar hay rake w/front dolly wheel
- Bison NVH270 8’ fully adjustable 3-pt. blade
- Kewanee 1010 20’ hyd. flat fold disk, 8” spacings, 21” blades
- JD 14’ wheel disk, 8.5” spacings, SN-026873 B
- Brillion 14’ cultimulcher w/single inboard wheels
- JD 1350-1450 4 bottom semi-mount plow
- Case Soil Controller 11’ 9 shank disk chisel
- (2) EZ Trail small square bale basket wagons
- Westfield MK80 8” x 61’ swing away auger
- Westendorf 300 bu. gravity wagon w/Westendorf gear
- Huskee 250 bu. gravity wagon w/JD gear
- Huskee Model 225 gravity wagon w/Unverferth gear
- Hieder 200 bu. gravity wagon w/Heider gear
- Hieder 200 bu. gravity wagon w/Lundell gear
- Hydra Fold hyd. drive 6” gravity wagon auger
- New Idea 217 manure spreader, 540 PTO
- Heider 7’ x 12’ wooden barge box w/Heider gear & hoist
- Heider 6’ x 12’ wooden barge box w/Bush Hog gear & hoist
- 8’ x 16’ hayrack w/Winpower gear
- 7’ X 14’ hayrack & gear
- Kewanee 600 60’ elevator w/drag, 540 PTO
- John Deere 38 9’ semi-mounted sickle bar mower
- IH 7’ 2 pt. sickle bar mower
- Model 6 3-pt. wood chipper, 540 PTO
- Skid steer mounted bale spear
- FarmStar 3-pt. loader bale spear
- FarmStar 3-pt. bale mover
- FarmStar 3-pt. post hole digger, 8” & 12” bits
- Skid loader mtd. pallet forks
- 3-pt. lifting boom
- JD 3-pt. 4 row rotary hoe
- JD RM 4 row cultivator
- Farm Related Items
- (2) JD starter weights
- (2) JD front pad weights
- 110 gallon pickup fuel tank w/hand pump
- Popular Mechanics 2 pc. 15 drawer rolling tool box
- 1⁄2” log chains
- (2) 300 gallon fuel tanks on stands
- Quantity of hand & shop tools
Opal F. & Keith A. Koresko
Auctioneers Note: After a lifelong farming career in Illinois and Henry County, Iowa, Keith & Opal have decided to retire. The majority of Keith’s smaller size line of equipment has been shedded and well maintained. You will also want to take a look at the Koresko’s nearly 100% tillable farm, which offers productive soils as well as beautiful views of the country side. Don’t miss this auction! Auction personnel and loaders will be available sale day only, please bring your trailers. Lunch available. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.