This listing posted Oct. 15; for updates or more photos and info, CLICK HERE
SCHUYLER COUNTY, MO, LAND AUCTION
76.2± Taxable Acres • 1 Tract
Land is located approximately 8 miles east of Greentop or 10 miles SE of Queen City, MO in Section 13, T64N•R14W, Independence Township, Schuyler County, MO. From Queen City, MO take State Hwy. E east approximately 7 1/2 miles to Rigdon Ave., then south approximately 3 1/2 miles to Bridge Creek Dr. Farm is located along Bridge Creek Dr. to the south & east.
76.2 Taxable Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 50.1 acres of tillable cropland of which 50.1 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $96.86 per acre through 9-30-2020.
- Soil types: Gara, Armstrong and Vigar
- Land represents tillable cropland (currently enrolled in CRP) with the balance in wooded draws.
- Tract offers very nice building sites with rural water & electric as well as excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
- Access from the west & north by Bridge Creek Dr.
Method and Terms
- Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on taxable acres.
- Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
- At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Schuyler County Abstract Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
- The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Schuyler County Abstract Co. on or before December 12, 2018.
- Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for 2019 subject to the current CRP contract that expires 9-30-2020. The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
- All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Richard O. Erwin Estate
Cynthia Sue Olson – Personal Representative
Representing Attorney: Michael W. Mulford, Mulford & DeLeeuw LLC, Attorneys at Law, 601 North Main Street, Kirksville, MO 63501. Phone: 660-665-4617.
Closing & Title Work By: Schuyler County Abstract Co., 118 West Jackson Street, Lancaster, MO. Phone: 660-457-3804.