This listing posted Nov. 3; for updates or more photos and info, CLICK HERE
180 Reputation Bred Heifers
For current EPD profile of Shiefelbein Effective 61, CLICK HERE
- 180 head of fancy Angus bred heifers: 90 confirmed AI’d to “Schiefelbein Effective 61” with the balance bred natural service to performance tested registered calving ease Angus bulls that meet the Missouri Select Heifer criteria.
- The AI’d heifers are due to calve Jan. 25th.
- The natural service bred heifers will start calving Feb. 8th for approximately 60 days.
- Heifers will be sold in small, uniform lots.
- Complete and thorough vaccination program to include Cattle Master 4 + VL5 and Spirovac VL5. All heifers are calfhood vaccinated and have had their first round of Scour Guard shots.
- All heifers in this sale have been ultrasounded for exact calving dates, tested free for BVD, CHV & eligible to go to any state.
- All heifers will carry a “Show Me Select” ear tag!
- For information on the “Show-Me-Select” program, contact Zac Erwin 660-626-3891, University of Missouri Livestock Specialist
18TH ANNUAL TRUMP BRED HEIFER AUCTION
Mr. & Mrs. Harold Trump
Eve. 660-866-2240 • Cell 660-341-5730