This listing was posted Jan.18; for updates or more photos and info, CLICK HERE
40 Acres± • 1 Tract
REAL ESTATE SELLS AT 10:00 A.M.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION: The farm is located southeast of London Mills, Illinois. From London Mills, take Hwy. 116 east approximately 1 mile, then right or south on Co. Rd. 16 approximately 2 miles to the farm. The farm is further described as being located in the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of Section 14 of Young Hickory Township in Fulton County, Illinois.
- FSA figures should indicate 35.31 acres of tillable cropland.
- Improvements include: Older country home with grain bin and 2 smaller sheds.
- This tract is also improved with a like new 160′ cattle hoop building. This building is only 3 years old and is ready for cattle now!
METHOD & TERMS: The Overcash farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 40 acres. The farm will not be surveyed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at closing, on or before Monday, March 25, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller, with the 2019 and all subsequent years being paid by the new buyer. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Be sure to checkout this excellent rural Fulton County, IL farm!
- ’15 Kubota M126GX MFWD tractor, 24-spd. trans. w/left hand reverser, 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 480/80R38 rear tires, 14.9R24 front tires, sells complete w/ Kubota LA 2254 loader w/ 8’ bucket, 2,130 hrs., SN 51512
- ’62 McCormick Farmall 560 tractor, NF, 540 PTO, 15.5-38 rear tires, 9.5L-15SL front tires, IH 2000 loader, SN 54340S-Y
Combine & Heads
- Case-IH 1666 2wd combine, Axial-Flow, AFX rotor, Maurer bin extension, rock trap, Vittetoe chaff spreader, 30.5L-32 drive tires, 14.9-24 steer tires, 4,968 hrs., SN JJC0105061 – new AFX Rotor, new rotor cages, new auger pan underneath rotor, new auger in auger pan, external sieve adjustments, external chopper adjustment (All in 2017 – $35,000), has been through Birkeys CMI program
- IH 1063 6 row 30" corn head, new knives, sprockets and gathering chains in 2016, SN JJC0069775
- IH 1020 22.5’ grain platform, SN JJC0093129
- EZ Trail 672 20’ head cart, SN 672E091898Z10339
- EZ Trail 680 26’ head cart, SN 680E1017087470
- Krause 3119 19’ soil finisher, 3-bar spike tooth harrow, rolling basket, 14" blades, SN 1336
- Ficklin CA 9600 grain cart, small 1000 PTO, roll tarp, 23.1-26 tires, lights, SN 20304
- M&W 1165 EarthMaster 5 shank 12’ ripper, 21" blades, spring loaded spike tooth harrow, SN 001493
- Case-IH 900 Cyclo Air 12 row 30" planter, ground drive, seed firmers, spike row closers, markers, corn/soybean drums, monitor, new fiberglass tops in 2017, SN JJC0022740
- Gravity wagon on running gear, sells complete w/ 6" hyd. drive seed auger
- Mayrath 8"x 62’ swing away auger, 540 PTO, SN 902505
- Bushnell 150 bu. gravity wagon
Trucks & Trailers
- ‘04 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 pickup, 4wd, V6 eng., auto trans., 175,000 miles, VIN 1GCEK14XX4Z228215
- ’77 Ford single axle grain truck, Reman 391 eng. w/ less than 4,000 miles, 5+2 trans., air ride seat, 15’x 8’ grain box, roll tarp, 11R22.5 rear tires, 10.00-20 front tires, VIN N70FVY50911
- ’77 Chevrolet C65 Custom Deluxe single axle grain truck, 5-2 spd. trans., 14’x 8’ bed, DMI bumper, VIN CCE667V112868
- 78’ International LoadStar 1700 grain truck, 446 gas eng., 14’x 8’ bed, tag axle, VIN D0522HHA29599, does not run
- ’98 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 pickup, reg. cab, 4WD, long bed, cracked frame, for parts
- Hillsboro 24’ flatbed gooseneck trailer, 20’ deck, 4’ dovetail, 2 pull-out ramps, 245/75R16 tires, VIN 1TH3A6GK7J1006005
- Corn Pro 24’x 7’ steel gooseneck livestock trailer, 2 divide gates, 16" tires (like new), SN 48821
Hay & Livestock Equipment
- ’11 New Holland H7230 MowMax 10’ mower conditioner, rubber rolls, 1000 PTO, adjustable windrower, SN YBN089098, bought new in 2012
- H&S W430 tandem axle manure spreader, 540 PTO, poly liner, dual beaters, hyd. end gate, 16.5L 16.1SL tires, SN 807086
- Knight Reel Auggie 3375 feed wagon, 540 PTO, left-hand discharge w/ poly liner, 5 bar reel mixer w/ (2) 20" side augers, (3) 8" augers, J-STAR EZ 210 scales, 385/65R 22.5 tires
- Roto Grind 760 hay grinder, small 1000 PTO left-hand hyd. discharge, sells w/ new swivel for discharge, 9.5L-15SL tires, SN 1688011
- PMC 6-bale pull-type hay trailer, front dolly wheels, SN W02008
- Sitrex 8-wheel hay rake, SN H-90V8
- (2) Berlon quick attach loader bale spears
- Berlon quick attach pallet forks
- King Kutter 3-pt. bale spear
- Cattle catch chute w/ squeeze, manual head gate, palpation cage
- 10’ portable loading chute
- (2) 14’ heavy duty corral gates
- (15) 12’ corral panels
- (3) 9’ x 3’ concrete bunks
- 8’ bow gate
- 4 ½’ bow gate
- Other assorted gates in various lengths
- (4) bale rings
- (6) rubber tire feeders
- (2) 12’x 14’ livestock huts
- Manual head gate
- Fencing to include electric fence chargers, t-posts, electric fence posts, treated wooden posts, etc.
- (100±) Round bales of hay including alfalfa, grass mix & oat/straw
- (30±) Round bales of corn stalks
ATV & Farm Support Items
- Arctic Cat 400 4-wheeler, new magneto, 4WD, 5800 miles
- (2) 300 gal. fuel tanks w/ pump
- 550 gal. fuel tank w/ pump
- ATV WorkSaver seeder
- Portable tin shed
- ATV 25 gal. sprayer w/ 10 ft. Boom
- Spread Master grain bin spreader, Mod. GD-70D
- 3-pt. quick hitch
- Sun Dolphin Scout SS 14’ canoe
- Misc. scrap
Steve & Bella Overcash • Sellers
Farm machinery questions, contact Steve: (309) 255-2287
Attorney: Ted Collins, Collins & Collins, PC, 177 West Lincoln Avenue, Lewistown IL, 61452, ph: (309) 547-7211
Auction Managers: Kyle Ferguson (309) 255-8353, Cody Holst (217) 242-8747, Dan Sullivan (319) 795-1833