This listing posted March 11; for updates or more photos and info, CLICK HERE
2-Day Consignment Auction
9:30 a.m. Friday, April 26
9 a.m. -- Hitching
9:30 a.m. -- Selling New & Used Tack
10:15 a.m. -- Hitching to Sled
11 a.m. -- Selling Horses
9 a.m. Saturday, April 27
Running multiple rings selling small animals, track tools, furniture, antiques, building material, misc., buggies, wagons & horse drawn machinery
TERMS OF AUCTION: Cash, check or credit card w/proper ID. Statements made day of auction take precedence over written materials. All items sell “as-is”, where-is & without warranty expressed or implied. Owners or auction company not responsible for accidents, theft or loss of sale items.
To consign or order Horse Catalog:
Call: Dennis Wendt, Auctioneer at 913-285-0076 or 800-416-2993
or Write: Andrew Schrock, 10519 E Albert Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779 or
Ethan Brubacker, 2853 S 1125 Rd., Rich Hill, MO 64779 (for horses)
TERMS & CONSIGNMENT INFORMATION:
- Consignments welcome. No gas or electrical equipment taken and good selective merchandise ONLY. Auction staff have the right to refuse any merchandise they deem will not sell at auction.
- Commission rates are 8% on 1st $3,000 then 5% on remaining balance on horses, 10% on Machinery Wagons & Carts & 15% up to $500/10% over $501 on all other items. No Sale fee applied: $30 on horses & all other items.
- Delivery items on Thursday & Friday between 8am-5pm. All horses must be on site by 9 a.m. on Friday
- Unloading & loading available. No Sunday loading available.
- We caution all consignors that only healthy horses will be run through this sale & halter & lead must remain with each horse sold. Absolutely NO Private Sales. All horses must go through the Sale Ring!
- All horses must have negative coggins test. There will be a VET ON SITE to provide this test at sellers expense.
- Small animal & poultry consignors must provide cage or box. Goats need scraie tags. All out-of-state cattle must have TB test & out-of-state fowl need to have health papers at time of check-in. No Dogs or Cats.
- Vendors wishing to set up on the sale grounds should make prior arrangements with the Sale management. Self-Contained RV's welcome.
- Please bring proper dealer tax number and exemption forms otherwise sale tax will be charged on certain items.
- Payments to sellers will be made within 10 working days of auction and no payments under $10 will be made. (ex: You consign only 1 item, it brings $8 after commission taken out. You will not receive payment as total is under $10). Questions regardling payment please call Dennis at 913-285-0076.