Attract more buyers to your auctions with our online/print advertising. ShoMeMore.com also makes promoting your auction on your social media account easy with one quick click. Selected auctions are featured in blogs regularly posted on ShoMeMore.com. Ask us about video and other ways to promote your auction as you select from the following.
ONLINE — Promote 24/7 online, choosing one of these two ways:
- Unlimited — $35/month for all the auctions you want to post on GPC webpage …or $50/month if you also want all your auctions to display on your own .com website
- Per Auction — $25 per auction
*Note: an additional “one time only” fee of $25 applies to first time advertisers
PRINT — Print advertising costs vary by space used. Ask us for a free estimate.
- WEEKLY 3-COUNTY SHOPPER (18,000 copies) — $7.50 per column inch in black ink (full color available, ask for quote)
- MONTHLY REGIONAL EDITION (33,800 copies) — 1/8 page @ $95; 1/4 page @ $165; 1/2 page $300 (full color available, ask for quote)
Prompt billing guaranteed to coincide with your settlement on each auction.
- January / February Edition — Deadline Friday, Jan. 4, for printing on Thursday, Jan. 10; distributed Jan. 14-18
- February / March Edition — Deadline Friday, Feb. 1, for printing on Thursday, Feb. 7; distributed Feb. 11-15
- March / April Edition — Deadline Friday, March 1, for printing on Thursday, March 7; distributed March 11-15
- April / May Edition — Deadline Friday, April 5, for printing on Thursday, April 11; distributed April 15-19
- May / June Edition — Deadline Friday, May 3, for printing on Thursday, May 9; distributed May 13-17
- June / July Edition — Deadline Friday, June 7, for printing on Thursday, June 13; distributed June 17-21
- July / August Edition — Deadline Friday, July 5, for printing on Thursday, July 11; distributed July 15-19
- August / September Edition — Deadline Friday, Aug. 2, for printing on Thursday, Aug. 8; distributed Aug. 12-16
- September / October Edition — Deadline Friday, Sept. 6, for printing on Thursday, Sept. 12; distributed Sept. 16-20
- October / November Edition — Deadline Friday, Oct. 4, for printing on Thursday, Oct. 10; distributed Oct. 14-18
- November / December Edition — Deadline Friday, Nov. 1, for printing on Thursday, Nov. 7; distributed Nov. 11-15
- December / January Edition — Deadline Friday, Dec. 6, for printing on Thursday, Dec. 12; distributed Dec. 16-20
ADVERTISING TERMS: All advertisements are accepted and published by publisher on the representation of the agency, broker and/or auctioneer who is authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement and that the advertisements do not infringe upon any copyright or trademark and that data submitted for promotion is provided by those licensed to sell real estate and/or personal property in compliance with any and all regulations which may apply. If any advertising is, for any reason, not published or is published incorrectly, publisher’s maximum liability to advertiser shall not exceed the amount advertiser was actually paid to publisher for such advertisement. Without limiting the foregoing, publisher shall not be liable to advertiser for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, including without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, even if publisher has been advised of the possibility of such damages. All real estate advertising is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination, call HUD toll-free at 1-800-424-8590. The toll-free number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-543-8294.