Lair Land Auction
Location: 217 E 2nd St, Milan, MO
Online bidding available beginning April 17, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. and ends at close of live event. To register for online bidding, visit Proxibid.com.
TRACT #1 - T62N - R20W - S15 : 155 ACRES +/- (subject to survey)
- FSA figures indicate approximately 64 tillable acres
- A 6 +/- Acre Locust Creek Watershed Lake and 1.6 acre wetland – balance in timber
- Access from the East off of Rice Street & from the South off of Rolling Road
- Rural Water is available – water line is at the SW corner of the property
- This tract offers excellent hunting and fishing!
TRACT #2 - T62N - R20W - S22 : 156 ACRES +/- (subject to survey)
- This improved pastureland is currently being used for grass/cattle production
- Rural Water meter is selling with this tract
- 5 older ponds/structures
- Access from the North & East off of Rolling Road
- Great Hunting!
TRACT #3 - T62N - R20W - S23 : 40 ACRES +/- (subject to survey)
- FSA figures indicate 13 tillable acres / approx. 2-3 acre food plot
- Access to Locust Creek
- Access from the West & South off of Rolling Road / Also Access to Locust Creek
- Great hunting!
METHOD & TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to sale day on all tracts. This farm will well sell on a per acre basis. The high bidder will receive “buyer’s choice” whereas any or all tracts can be purchased. THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE OFFERD IN ITS ENTIRETY AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION. Bidding is not contingent on financing. Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate contract and deposit 10% of the purchase price. Deposit will be held in escrow at Sullivan County Title LLC and is non-refundable. Balance of the bid price will be due at closing. Possession will be given at closing on or before May 24, 2021. 2021 R/E taxes will be prorated to date of closing. Title insurance will be provided by seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer and sell. Real estate will be sold subject to all government programs.
Announcements made sale day take precedent over all advertisement. Real estate is being sold AS IS and is subject to any and all recorded or apparent easements. There are no implied warranties made by seller or Integrity Land Auction, LLC. Integrity Land Auction, LLC believes the information in this sale bill to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed.
Lair Land Auction